Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lame, My Ass

Usually this time of year, it's all music, all the time, especially when I'm busy the way I'm busy this week. Love the holiday busy and it deserves an appropriate soundtrack. :) The last few days, though, the soundtrack to my busy-ness has been msnbc or c-span. I'm glued to the Congress because I'm not the only one who's been busy as hell.


DADT
START
9/11
Food Safety


Holy shit. These folks could've gone back to D.C., packed their offices and gone home. They didn't. Special props to the Republican senators, including Alaska's Lisa Murkowski, who reached across the aisle and voted against party lines to pass DADT.


Now I gotta get back to my turkey dinner because we are still in holiday busy-ness, as well as political busy-ness.


Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

0 comments: