Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Unforgettable

Lithus and I were snuggling on the couch last night and I realized ~ this has been one of the the best holiday seasons ever. Not just of my adult life. Not just since Daddy died. But, truly, ever. With that kind of statement, one would think I could explain why. Would think I could point to certain events or happenings that made it so special. I can't. It just has been.

There's been a lot of peace this year. There's been a little extra money, which yes, is helpful, as much as I'd like to say it doesn't matter. There's been the right amount of busy-ness and socializing. There's been the right amount of time just the two of us and of time to myself. It's been...wonderful.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Unforgettable" ... one of the songs sung at our wedding ... thank you for that.