Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Especially for Pharmyard, So She'll Know

If there is a happier song than this one, one that makes it easier to laugh, smile, roll your eyes and, unexplicably, suddenly find yourself dancing, I don't know what it is and can't even imagine it.

Three versions followed by the actual O-Zone video.

Enjoy.






The eyebrow has to be the best part. Nemeria, you were right to point that out to me back when you first sent this!






This one is my favorite although I can't quite tell you why. I know I've seen "performers" who don't lip sync this well.





The guy who just hangs out in the background. Yeah, that would be me.




And the gentlemen who started it all. You should be hotter some how...


Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Pobbles,

I LOVE that first one..in fact I thought HE was the original guy who did it on the net. But maybe I'm wrong. I also love the third one with the guy "walking like and Egypitian" in the background.....lol...cept I think maybe he needs a sandwich or a big slab o cake. That song just makes me happy. :)

BostonPobble said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BostonPobble said...

Oh ~ and the word is INexplicably, not UNexplicably but I was too lazy to go in and edit myself.


Trudy ~ So nice to see you back, even just for a comment. My first exposure to the YouTube was the first guy as well ~ the "gentlemen who started it all" are the group that actually perform the song. Without them, none of the rest could have happened. That's what I meant.

Traci ~ Glad to have introduced you to one of the happiest songs of all times. *giggles*

christine mtm said...

well, that brought a smile to my face.

Anonymous said...

I don't know where, but I've heard that song before. Certainly not in my record cabinet, but somewhere. That is going to bother me until I figure it out. It's definately catchy and upbeat. thanks for sharing.

Dreamer said...

HA! FREAKIN' NUMA NUMA!

Dragostea Din by O-Zone is one of the coolest songs ever! It's my ringtone for Brittany and I will always keep it with me. I know it in English and Romanian.

I have to. I go to anime conventions and I am required to sing it. Well, not required, but I feel horrible being left out.

MrVorhias said...

Oh god...the Numa Kid refuses to die.

Like Ross Perot. >_o

ZooooM said...

FOAM BULL HAND! ohmygosh. And the sweatpants as "sweater". Absolutely my favorite. Thanks for the smile. I'll carry that with me all day at work.