Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Mystery Gift

Since I am nowhere near anyone I have ever celebrated the holidays with, I am receiving several packages in the mail. Most of them, I recognize where they are from. Except for this one. This one that arrived today...I have no clue. It was sent to me. But the return address is the store from which it was shipped. In a state where no one I know lives. I have simply put it, as is, under the tree. I guess I'll find out Christmas morning. At least, I hope I will. :)

Those are confused and mysterious Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

9 comments:

Tai said...

What fun! Mystery presents!
I look forward to finding out what the package holds, too...presents vicariously!

BostonPobble said...

Vicarious gifting...I like it! And will be sure to post what it turns out to be. :)

Hermes said...

As long as it isn't ticking...

Graziella said...

Nothing like a surprise!

My gift will be on it's way after I get back from England. Sorry for the delay. Miss you!

ZooooM said...

I adore these stories. I adore YOU!

CrackerLilo said...

As long as it's not ticking...;-)

Wish I could say it's mine--that sounds like such fun! Hope you enjoy everything, and happy winter!

christine mtm said...

IT'S FROM ME!!!!

but they wouldn't gift wrap. so open the box on christmas day!

now if only the other two packages would arrive (one is in an envelope)

dondon009 said...

Just stopping by to wish you a glorious holiday season!

Much to the dogs dismay, I should be returning to blogland sometime in January 2008.........

DON~

BostonPobble said...

GOML! ~ Nope. No ticking. So far, the witness protection program must be working.

Graziella ~ I miss you, too!

Zooom ~ Ah, yes, the Zooom-Pobble Mutual Admiration Society thrives.

CrackerLilo ~ And Blessed Be, to you!

Lovely Cats ~ WOOT! No wonder it isn't ticking!

Don ~ You can't know how happy that news makes me. A joyous season to you and yours as well.