Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged, x2

The word is out: I love tags. Akakarma (http://myveryownkarma.blogspot.com/) and GNightGirl have both tagged me. Since I'm a little short on time right now, I'm combining them. Something tells me they understand time crunch.

Akakarma's tag is to list 7 weird/unusual things about yourself. Here goes:

1. I have a bachelor's of science degree. This is weird because 1. the thought of me accomplishing anything science-y on the level that would allow me to get a degree in it is laughable and 2. my degree is pre-law and I don't consider that science-y. Especially considering I have friends who accused me of going into it in order to avoid taking more math classes.

2. My baths have to be HOT. I've secretly wondered if I'm not one of those frogs that will allow itself to be cooked alive if you increase the heat of the water it's in slowly enough.

3. All my life, I have wanted to live in a hotel. This is because of the book, Eloise. Preferably, I would live in a Ritz. Yes, a Ritz would be ideal, thankyouverymuch.

4. When I shave, I shave my right leg first. Shaving my left leg or under my arms first throws the entire shower out of whack.

5. My favorite vegetable to add to spaghetti sauce is peas. Obviously, I prefer the really fresh, spring peas. However, I keep frozen ones year-round in order to have them in winter spaghetti, too.

6. I have seven email addresses. I check two of them everyday. I check one of them occasionally. I never check the other four.

7. I always travel with dental floss and a candle. They aren't related in any way except that I keep them in my suitcase, ready to go, when I am.





And the second tag, from Lori, the GNightGirl: Write your own six word memoir. It can only be six words. Here are mine ~

It was all true.
Believe everything.

Now, for the tags...
1. Krystal
2. Graziella
3. Real Live Lesbian
4. Don (in the hope that it will give him something gentle, easy and maybe fun to post about)
5. Dylan, from Out In The Middle Of Idaho
6. Anyone else who wants to play
7. You! (of course)

Take one. Take the other. Take 'em both. Or don't take them at all. Just let me know if you play. ;)

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...I know I'm a frog that will allow itself to be cooked in hot water. I prefer my baths to be so hot my skin is red when I get out...and...I'm a frog! *^^* And your B.S. degree makes me smile because my mom has one but it's in Psychology...so no math classes, just working in an insane asylum for a bit.

Graziella said...

See Blog

Anonymous said...

Hey I did the six word memoir and some chick from the magazine it originated with stopped by my blog too. Very cool! I always have dental floss too!

Aisha T. said...

Yikes, I just had a vision of you slowly cooking in the bath! And you made me just realize that I always wax my left left leg first and then my right.

Tai said...

"It was all true."

I LOVE that!

2 Dollar Productions said...

Love the memoir title, am right with you on the both front, but that crazy number of email addresses is a bit strange. Ha. At least 4 of them seem to be sitting idle and gathering spam, eh?

akakarma said...

Hot baths,mmmmmm! Thanks for playing- very interesting!