Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

She's COMING!

Crow Mother, my beautiful biosister, is coming for Thanksgiving.

I haven't seen her in a year ~ since I left last fall to move up here with Lithus. It's been a long year. It's been more good than bad but there have been times that was questionable for both of us. And she's coming.

All I want to do is send her links and find places for us to explore and plan menus and, and, and... It is, however, more than two months away. They will be a busy two months at that. Hell, my birthday, Samhain and Lithus' birthday are all in between. Not to mention deadlines and outlines and more job hunting. And she's coming.

I can't wait.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

10 comments:

ZooooM said...

Ah. warms my heart that you are getting a visitor. And there's no reason you can't send her links and find places to explore now.

CrackerLilo said...

I'm so glad! I know it made me feel so much better a few years back to have my brother, who I used to see every damn day and get sick of, come up here. A bit of familiarity can do you very good.

Dennis R. Upkins said...

Very awesome!

I'm so happy for you both.

Nemeria said...

Oh, Hooray! Hooray! Crow Mother is on her way! (well, sort of.) I'm very happy for you. I was sad with the thought that you might be by yourself because I know how much Thanksgiving means to you.

kimber said...

Happy happy joy joy!

BostonPobble said...

Zoooom ~ Very good point, my friend!

CrackerLilo ~ That's right; you do understand. :)

Dennis R Upkins ~ Thanks. Us, too.

Nemeria ~ I was a little worried, myself, to be honest. The other holidays are one thing but NOT Thanksgiving! You know how it is.

Wolfgrrrl ~ Indeed!

christine mtm said...

give her big hugs and kisses for me!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! ***Happy Dance***

Hermes said...

I want to say "have a nice visit" but it is a long way off. I will wait til the blessed event comes closer.

BostonPobble said...

Lovely Cats ~ Will do. And as it's a holiday, I'll be calling so you can tell her yourself, too.

Jersey ~ The Pobble Hop is definitely in order here. Even when it's done by a Jersey Girl.

GOML! ~ I hear you. Too far yet. But coming. :)