Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Just Nasty

Ewwww...I smoked yesterday. And it was just nasty. I'm still tasting it. Now, this is not the first time I've smoked since I quit. I'll be honest. It is, however, the first time I've smoked since I quit and found it really, really disgusting.

Hard to believe I used to do that all the time. And it's equally hard to believe I should be feeling that way about it. It's good ~ just...weird.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

7 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

That's when I decided to stop smoking even once in awhile as it was fun for about two puffs when I was drinking, but the next day my mouth felt like something died inside it.

Dreamer said...

Good.

Now keep reminding me that it's horrible and nasty and we'll be awesome.

ZooooM said...

I still, stupidly, smoke when I'm drinking. But now that I won't be drinking hardly ever (stupid allergies), I'll probably knock off the smoking too. I've not even had the craving unless I'm drinking. I am lucky.

CrackerLilo said...

Congratulations. :-)

Maybe that's kind of like the thing I had with the Rice Dream and not wanting to aggravate my egg allergies?

It's nice when healthy feels better in the short-term as well as the long-term.

christine mtm said...

whoo-hoo!

Momo said...

That's good to know. I've had several, terrible cravings since I quit.

It's nice to know that it wouldn't be the same as it used to be.

Though sometimes, I find myself thinking - why is smoking bad? Too bad it has to be bad. Maybe I want to be bad.

dondon009 said...

Congratulations!

Now if only I can follow your good example.......