Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Dammit!

1. I've been casually dating this guy. It was more "on" before I went to California but it certainly hasn't been "off" since my return. Tonight, we were chatting when I asked what his plans for the long weekend were. His response was "What did you have in mind?"

Dammit! I already have plans and was just making small talk. He's gone to pour himself some wine and I'm writing this post. I feel bad I might have hurt his feelings.

2. Lionel and Daisy had their regular, semi-annual check up today. Their livers are starting to fail.

Dammit! Now, we've changed their diets and have a plan. It's early stages yet and the vet is hopeful. As they put it, we're "giving their little livers a break."

3. P. C. and his chica broke up.

Dammit! Now he's talking about how he trusts too easily (which he does) and how he needs to be more guarded (which he doesn't.)

I'm going back to my book now.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

6 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

That's an old trick, and if you open the door it will often get thrown wide open.

Long weekend indeed.

christine mtm said...

i put lionel and daisy on the prayer list. probably won't mention that they are dogs though.

love you and the puppies

Graziella said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Lionel and Daisey, I hope they can hang in there for a bit. They are such sweet sugger lumps!

Aisha T. said...

I almost heard the needle scratching off the record reading that first part. What did he say? Sorry to hear about Lionel and Daisy!

dondon009 said...

Take good care of those babies and take good care of yourself dear friend!

Enjoy the long weekend......

DON~

ZooooM said...

I'm sorry to hear about all the dammit.

If it's any consolation (in the Lionel Daisy category), my mom's dogs had liver issues for years. She kept them on their medicine and they had relatively happy lives for longer than expected. There's hope.

I do hope you have a good weekend.