Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Weekend Ramblings

1. Smell that? That's autumn coming. And I have had a post on autumn rolling around in the back of my brain but couldn't quite get it written. When I stopped by Dagoth's Domain earlier today, I realized I wasn't the only one. But he's got pictures! Bottom line is, autumn is coming. It feels like it; it smells like it; it even looks like it. This summer has felt miserably long. I'm ready for autumn.

2. My blogging will be sporadic over the next month or so. I have an October 1 deadline. Wish us luck.

3. I don't like being as busy as I've been recently because it hasn't been a fun busy. It's been an enforced busy. I feel like everything that is of value to me ~ my relationships, my blogging, my personal time, my fiction, everything ~ is suffering for it. Making that October 1 deadline will help immensely. That's what has me so crazy I'm not enjoying life.

4. Now it's back to work. What'd I tell you? :/

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

7 comments:

Dreamer said...

Work work work work work work...*giggles*

Jaded said...

It's still miserably summer here. Hot, humid, icky. I can not WAIT for fall, which is, of course, my favorite time of year.

Looking forward to the 8 (which less than 2 weeks away.) I thought perhaps I'd even cook something for you. Now THAT is love, dammit.

dondon009 said...

Autumn may be in the air in the north, my dear.... the heat and humidity in Florida remain staggering.

Ernesto is threatening to pay Tampa Bay a visit; the supermarket shelves are empty of water and Spam....

Thru all of the above, my life was made a little brighter this evening when I was allowed to ramble on aimlessly on the telephone for 47 minutes and 36 seconds. Thank you for sharing some of your very busy life with me.

DON~

ZooooM said...

I ADORE FALL. This summer has been especially yuck. This past weekend managed to be so hot I didn't get to go outside and play with my camera.

Best of luck on your deadline. Those seem to be like summer, a necessary evil to get to enjoy the Fall.

Aisha T. said...

Urrrgh! Isn't something when work gets in the way of life? Good luck with the October 1st deadline!

Dagoth said...

Hi Pobble

Thanks Pobble, didn't mean to jump my horse in front of your cart. There will be plenty of fall and winter yet left to come, and to blog about...Now get your work done so you can come out and play...

CrackerLilo said...

I hate enforced busyness. At least that accounts for it. See you in October--just another reason to look forward to it!