Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Venezuela

The following was left as a comment on my blog.

My daughter gave your new book to her "boy friend" who is from Venezuela. She just started to 'date him' four weeks ago but he is leaving fri morning. I think they are really just friends because she knew he had to leave because of his Visa. So you book will be in Venezuela....he wants to learn english so bad that he wouldn't let my daughter speak spanish. So you book is on it way to Venezula.

HOLY SHIT

If that's not enough to light a fire under a writer's butt ~ or at least this writer's butt ~ I'm not sure what is. Thanks, Nancy!

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

7 comments:

nRT said...

sorry about the typo's, i was at work and i was trying to type fast but the book is leaving in the morning.
Now we have to get another one.
Glad it made you smile

Jaded said...

OH my dear friend Pobble. How I have missed you!

PLEASE tell me we're still on for the 8th!!!

I'm being hunted by the trolls again. How the eff do they always find their way to my blog?

2 Dollar Productions said...

It's got to be a good feeling going international, and a little extra motivation never hurt anyone.

ZooooM said...

That's really awesome. International Pobble!

Jaded said...

I posted something for you at my place. Enjoy!

Rose said...

Hi Author and what a joy to have your book traveling all over. Welcome back, I missed you.

Krystal said...

Where did I miss the title of your book???!!!