Pages

Monday, March 19, 2007

Random Pictures

The week Dreamer was here was the warmest, nicest week we've had all season. Until it wasn't...



















Lionel sleeps very, very hard. To the point that it is easy to think he is dead. He has scared me, houseguests, and his sitters. The situation is only exacerbated by the tongue...
















He has also learned a new, doesn't-make-Mommy-happy trick...









Yep, the little booger is on my desk!








Daisy continues to be her beautiful self but she's a meatloaf with fur so her pictures aren't very interesting. Still, she deserves a post, too!
























On Valentine's Day, I received this from the guy at the toll booth I cross through most days...






The card reads I love sweet things...but I love you most of all. And the best part is it sings when you open it! "You Got the Best of my Love." From the Toll Booth Guy!









So, I told Lithus he'd best not be shown up by the Toll Booth Guy. He wasn't...





















And finally, for BDS over at Two Dollar Productions. With thanks...







Those are Pobble Thoughts and Pobble Pictures. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

11 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I LOVE Pobble Picture day! Great pix and great accompanying stories. Lionel and my cat would get along just great; she thinks the nice warm laptop is her kitty bed. Love the toll booth guy story too; I can just imagine how excited he was, waiting for you to show up!

Anonymous said...

OHH MY GOSH!!!! He does look dead! The tongue is killimg me! So glad you had a great time! You MUST take me to "the dress shop" when I come!!! I absolutely love the tee shirt in the one pictue! are they for sale? Your are so awesome and amazing! LYMY The Divine M

Momo said...

Awwwww! Your Lionel and Daisy are soooo cute! The tongue thing is hilarious (and just a little frightening - I can imagine your heart skips a beat when you see him like that).

Love the pics AND the stories that go with them!

Anonymous said...

You are toooooo cute! I would be totally freaking out if any of my dogs slept like that! OhMan!

Dreamer said...

So freakin' cold. I got home and it was 70. How nice.

After I finally -got- home...gah...I dislike the Cincinnati airport, there, I've said it.

christine mtm said...

that is one of the funniest pictures i've ever seen of lionel!!!

and what a nice gift from the man!

Rose said...

Great picture story. Your dog really did look dead with the tongue hanging out.But he's so cute..okay what did you do to that toll booth guy?

kimber said...

Okay, I admit, I'm a little behind in my replies, but HOLY CROW, Pobble, that dress looks simply DIVINE! Please tell me someone has decided to become your wardrobe patron and has sponsered you in the purchase of that exquisite bit of finery!

Spider Girl said...

Wow, Lionel looks like he's had a hard day!

Random Picuture Day is fantastic. And apparently Toll Booth Guy is fantastic too. :)

Krystal said...

I love the pitctures, but the one with the dog's toungue hanging out was the best!

CrackerLilo said...

I love that you're willing to share so much, and I'm happy that your life seems good right now!