Pages

Monday, March 05, 2007

Where I've Been

Several posts ago, I mentioned I was taking Lithus to the Basement. As it turns out, due to unexpected scheduling issues, that trip didn't happen. Instead, I went to him, here:

































There's also a marketplace and a space needle and several other touristy things but why take pictures of those when a pink elephant and googly-eyed street signs are available? Not to mention a man willing to carry your purse and your packages while you take said pictures...



















I did take one touristy-type picture. Divine M, this is for you. LYMY.

















As many people can attest, I am very protective of my space and my time in it. Hell, as Nemeria, my oldest friend, put it after Lithus visited here: "10 days? TEN DAYS! You shared *your* space with someone (let alone a MAN) for 10 days?!? Who are you and what have you done with Pobble?" She added a "just kidding" to be nice but the truth is ~ she wasn't just kidding. It was a shock. Lithus is the same way. And yet even ten more days were too short. Too little time sharing space. And that says more than any detail I could write here.

So it was good. It was ordinary. It was extraordinary. It was...really, really good.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

POBBLE!!!!! I love the pictures and you must tell me if you actually ate at Piroshky Piroshky! I love the fact that you are sharing what is most precious to you again. You are such an amazing person and you need to let that show! (of course I am also jealous that you get to travel and spend time with your beloved whileI am here at work and the Grill Master and the Poo are taking a nap!)LYMY more than you know!!! The Divine M

Momo said...

Sounds wonderful and amazing...

Graziella said...

I'm so happy, you in HIS space went so well!

You lovie lovers you!

dondon009 said...

Really, really good sounds really. really fine to me.

Now that you're home, expect an email so that we can schedule a "phone chat".

I love you when you're happy
I love you when you're sad
I love you all the time.

DON~

Aisha T. said...

BP: Friggin' awesome! It's great that you both don't even care about sharing space!

PS: I loved the pics!

Nemeria said...

Ohhhh, sounds wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.

Anonymous said...

YOU CAME TO WASHINGTON AND DIDN'T TELL ME???!!! What the hell woman, you were 3 hours from me TOPS! I cannot even begin to tell you how disappointed I am to know this... : (

2 Dollar Productions said...

I wondered where you had escaped to, and that sounds just about perfect - but why was he carrying your pancakes in his hand?

That is just strange, although I do like pancakes.

Jaded said...

Sounds like it was, well... right.

Good feeling, huh?

I miss you!

nRT said...

welcome back...gald you had a wonderful time...sharing isn't all bad. I think every couple should have two homes. Vist often, stay as often as both agree and be able to retreat when needed. If I only had the money for a extra home.

Rose said...

that's so wonderful... and great pictures too.

ZooooM said...

YAY TRAVEL! And with the man! I knew I loved Mr. Zoom when I didn't mind mixing my books with his. Those realization moments of "woah, look at that!" are the best.

Anonymous said...

Stopped by to say hi this morning, re-read my comment from the other day and realized I didn't tell you how glad I am you had a lovely time. It's amazing to find someone you don't mind sharing your space with it eh?