Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Walking Lots, Eating More

Boston has amazing art and culture. The architecture truly rivals its older, Eurpoean sister cities. And history. So much of the history of this nation took place and is chronicled here.

Dreamer and I are shopping. Every so often, I remember to point out something of historical relevance. Every so often, she stops to take a picture of some particular beauty. But really. We hardly break stride. 'Cause there's shopping to do.

When our feet get tired, we must take a break of course. Pizza. Italian. Greek. Indian. Pastries. A river of tea and an ocean of coffee.

It is, afterall, vacation.

Don't Dreamer, the Muppet and Peaches look great? Yeah, I think so too.






And because I feel a wee bit guilty about posting my friends without being willing to put myself out there, too, here is the (in need of slight alterations) dress I didn't buy. But it was a close thing:






















Now I must go wake Dreamer, as it is almost noon and we have more shopping to do!

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

9 comments:

Graziella said...

I love the pictures! Glad vacation is treating you well, looking forward to Saturday evening. Huggs.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I'd buy any dress that made me look like that! Hubba hubba!

You and yours are beautiful.

christine mtm said...

i'm with gnightgirl! you look fabulous!!!

glad you're having a great time! love you and sorry we missed each other earlier.

Aisha T. said...

Wow! Hot dress, BP. And would it be forward of me to say, NICE RACK! You looked smashing. Glad you are having fun. Nothing beats, walking, eating and shopping with friends.

Tai said...

Look at YOU working that dress, WOW!
You didn't buy it? But look at how pleased you look, with your chin out and head held high.
Wow.
(Glad you're having such a splendid time!)

Anonymous said...

Honey, you look HOT! Holy crap, I cannot believe you didn't buy that dress! Oooooo baby!

oh and btw, I'm glad you are having fun!

dondon009 said...

My first reaction, before having read the previous posts was and remains.... "I can't believe she didn't buy that dress!"

Honey you are looking fabulous!

Glad you're having a great time.... keep on shopping, and go buy that dress.

DON~

Rose said...

You really look great in that dress. Why didn't you get that?

Anonymous said...

The dress is beautiful or rather the lady makes the dress.
You are beautiful and very missed.
House shopping has been fun by the way.

Nice view by the way. ;)

Love you much.
L.