Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Time Warp


In the five days since Dreamer left, I have been in a weird time-thingy. I get up at a reasonable hour (for me, anyway) motivated and ready to start the day. I get my coffee so that the brain kicks in and...next thing I know it's about 4:30 in the afternoon and I have lost an entire day. The question becomes...To What?

I got nothing.


Sometimes, I might have run a quick errand. Or done a load of dishes. But mostly...nope. Nothing. No clue. The day is just gone. My to-do list sits there by the door, under my purse, waiting expectantly. And come the evenings, I'm so bored I wish I had television. So what am I doing during the days that keep me from both 1. completing (hell, starting) my to-do list and 2. being as bored as I am in the evenings?


I got nothing.


So today, I am going to hit publish, grab my to-do list and actually go do some of it. It's not even 12:30 yet. The afternoon is ahead of me. Here's hoping I don't wake up in five hours wondering why I'm still here at the computer. :)


It's just a jump to the left...


Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

1 comments:

Spider Girl said...

I saw the picture in your post and my brain immediately started singing:

" Let's do the Time Warp...AGAIN!!!"