Pages

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Shameless Plug

I don't sell much here. The site isn't monetized. The kids in my life know I'm a soft touch, but I don't hit you up often. Mostly, when I do plug something, it's my own stuff (ebooks make great holiday gifts...) or my friends' stuff (I know some great authors, once you've, you know, bought my books). But I do have soft spots. You know a good many of them, so, while I'm not technically selling anything, you really can't be surprised by my willingness to post this:




 Or this tip of the top hat to Nemeria, who proves I am a wealthy woman.

 

 Those are thankful, happy, wealthy Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

3 comments:

Nemeria said...

Muppets! :-)

BostonPobble said...

Nemeria ~ Muppets! :)

BostonPobble said...

So And So ~ It's hard to beat the Muppets. And welcome to Pobble Thoughts. Hope you come back!