Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Tomorrow Is Christmas!

It's Practically Here!

In spite of the daily postings here, I haven't much felt the holiday spirit this year. Lithus and I were talking about it yesterday. All kinds of reasons, but, the point is that Christmas feeling has been lacking at Casa de Pobble this season.

Until last night. Last night, we hopped the trolley and rode down to the end of the line and back again. The lights, the city, the houses... sigh. So lovely. We went to the store and picked out Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas dinner. We came home and he wrapped presents, while I watched holiday movies. He has painted the wrap on my presents. Not only do I have whatever is inside the wrapping, but the wrapping itself is a beautiful gift. 

It's Christmas and I may be late to this party, but it finally got here. That feeling.










I have no idea why Ossie Davis is in the audience here, but I'm so glad he is. It always makes me happy to see him again, even just sitting there.

Pictures and more music here today.

God bless us, everyone.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

0 comments: