Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Time Out

Wow... Lots rattling around right now. Sandy Hook. Syria. Egypt. Turkey. Friends in pain and confused and hurting. Gun control. Oppression Olympics. The war on Christmas. The repeal of DADT not equaling the repeal of DOMA. Neo-McCarthyism. Fiscal cliffs. Unemployment. And on, and on, and on...

Until I get my own thoughts in order, at least a little bit, have a song. And a Happy Hanukkah.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.


2 comments:

Cut Porker said...

Rattle, rattle, rattle.

In some circles, rattles are how one keeps the monsters under control. Keep rattling.

BostonPobble said...

Cut Porker ~ I will keep the rattle rattling, because I know for a fact there are monsters under there, and my bear can only be expected to do so much. *sigh*