Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Minor Detour

I'm in the middle of writing a post on housekeeping and am realizing something: it's a tough post to write. Sometimes, cleaning is just cleaning. Sometimes, though, cleaning is cleansing. And cleansing is a lot tougher than cleaning ~ certainly more difficult to write about, anyway.

So! For now, I'm going to keep working on that one, and post this one. Today is an exciting day. Today is an appointment to get the information on my loop recorder, EKG, heart-thingy read. It should be completely empty because nothing has happened. Six months and nothing has happened. That's never happened, since I was 19 I have never gone six months without an episode.

I guess, nothing happening is actually something happening. Something pretty big. And it's exciting.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.


0 comments: