Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tomorrow Is Christmas...

It's Practically Here!

And if Christmas is your holiday, in the last minute rush of the last hours leading to it, may you not lose sight of what it means. If your holiday has come and gone in 2013, or hasn't quite gotten here yet, I hope you were able/are able to take a deep breath and remember.

It's easy to get caught up in the craziness. Honestly, I did. I barely even acknowledged my own holiday, and Christmas has become an almost frantic race against time. Not something I'm proud of, but the truth.

Then, the Divine M's beloved Nana died last night and...suddenly, just like that, if the presents are wrapped, or the tree is up, or the dip is made isn't nearly as important as the fact that Lithus and I are together, that the people I love most in the world are (mostly) happy and healthy, that Christmastime is indeed within our grasp.

Remember, my friends. Hold the hands of the people you love. I can tell you very few presents I have opened over the years. I know every person I have spent every holiday with, ever.

Enjoy. Decorate. Dine on roast beast and who hash. And...

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.


0 comments: