Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Whoo-Hoo!

I have received my first negative comment! Check it out!!! It's in the comments section of "One More Goodbye." I'm an official Blogger!!!

Now, here's what I find interesting...I know who left this comment. It's got his fingerprints all over it. And he still left it anonymous.

Now, here's where I'm torn...there is a part of me that wants to issue a challenge to this person to call me. There is another part of me that doesn't want to even dignify it. And then there's the part of me that feels like I've extended the challenge and given this guy too much publicity by writing about the comment.

However, it's my blog and I won't let this person take my ramblings and thoughts away.

Those are Pobble Thoughts, dammit. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
christine mtm said...

whoo hoo!