Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A Banner Day!

...Not only do we have reason to believe dondon009's people are well down around the Gulf Coast
...Not only have I received my first "anonymous" negative comment

BUT PEOPLE!

I got my first spam too!

I'm just too excited.

So, forgive the word verification that I am turning on (if I can figure out how). Yes, it's annoying ... but so is spam. First we had telemarketers...now Spam? Somehow I don't think this was the point of the No-Call List.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

3 comments:

CrackerLilo said...

I just cleared away three spams in one day, on one post! (I'm just happy I also found yours on the same post. :-) I'm thinking of installing the verification thing myself, even though I really hate those things and often find them hard to use.

At least you get to feel like a real blogger, right?

You'll be getting added to a Blogroll today, too. :-)

christine mtm said...

woohoo again. i also added word verification caused i realized i had spam the other day. but, i have yet to get a nasty comment so you're one up on me.

Jaded said...

You, my dear Ms. Pobble, are the very first and only person to know that my blog title is, in fact, a show tune!!! How impressive!! Thanks for that.

Nice to meet you as well. I will read though you blog when I get a spare minute. It's been a crazy week at the Jaded household.

I used to live in Boston. Charlestown, actually, when I sang with the Boston Lyric Opera. Love love love it there. We go there periodically because my husband is from that area so much of his family is there as well as some of my family.

Thanks for stopping by!!