Pages

Friday, June 02, 2006

Answers

Again, thank you for the very, very nice things you said about me, my shoes, my tat, my shirt and my boobs. We all thank you. Now, I have gotten some requests for information about where they all came from. The boobs are genetic so I can't help you there. As for the rest of it...

The t-shirt comes from one of our own ~ Cracker Lilo. I am not skilled enough with HTML to get the cafe press link here. For some reason, it's fighting me (and it's winning) so, here is the address:
http://www.cafepress.com/scarylikelove Cut, paste and shop. She has linked the shop to her site as well so you can always click here: Cracker Lilo's Porch and follow her lead. She beat the evil HTML code in a way I just couldn't.


The shoes are a brand called "The Highest Heel." Here is my favorite place to buy them: pretty, pretty shoes


And the tat. My beautiful, beautiful tat. *sigh* The genius behind that is Natan at Darkwave Studios or Lightwave Studios. Here's how you find him: Natan


Those are Pobble Thoughts, getting by with a little help from her friends. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

5 comments:

Aisha T. said...

Well, if I take a trip to Boston, it will be full of shopping and laying on a chair.

Dreamer said...

You should take a trip to Boston, I am. Good news, my parents speak of it like I am definately going and I have money, so, of course they need to speak with Le Duck to calm their fears but in October I shall book the flight (mom says not to book it until then because you could change your mind or have something scheduled then like a book deal or whatever)

I LOVE THOSE BOOTS!!!!!!!!! PINK! ^^

Jaded said...

I'll pass on the heels, thankyouverymuch. First of all, they hurt. Period. Secondly, if I had on 4.5 inch heels, I'd be over 6 feet tall, and I have no interest in being of a more manly height. Sheesh.

I so need to take a trip to Boston. I really miss it!

CrackerLilo said...

You look hot in the shirt *and* the heels! And I mean that in the most platonic way.

Thank you, thank you, thank you muchly. I'm smiling and tearing up now, literally! *hug*

dondon009 said...

You are all welcome!

You continue to amaze me and meeting you is going to be such a trip.......