Pages

Friday, December 30, 2005

Hello and Goodbye

One of my favorite bloggers, Groove, announced her retirement. :( I don't want to let her go but the time has come. God bless and go reclaim your world in 2006!

However, if you look over there, you will notice three new sites: The Bitter Truth (which may be bitter but is also hysterical); Confessions of a Female Misogynist (which is one of my Favorite words to say ~ it just rolls off the tongue so fabulously but that's not why she's linked; click and you'll see why she's linked); and Daisy Land (which truly IS more entertaining than Disney Land, especially if you've ever worked retail.)

They do not take Groove's place; they create their own.

Those are Pobble Thoughts ~ along with some new faces. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

1 comments:

Daisy Girl said...

Thank you for the link, and for that most sincere compliment! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog, I may hate my customers some days, but without them I'd be bored to death with nothing to laugh at.