Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Susan's Spiced Tea

Tomorrow is the major winter holiday I and most other Pagans celebrate ~ Yule or the Winter Solstice. It is the shortest day of the year, the time in which the God, represented by the Sun, is reborn and returns to us. In light of this (no pun intended), here is my Solstice gift to you. May it help drive the cold winter away.

Susan's Spiced Tea

2 cups Tang
2 scoops instant lemonade (if anybody can still find Wyler's, it's especially good) 1 cup instant, unsweetened tea (caffeinated or decaf, optional)
1 teaspoon ground clove
1 heaping teaspoon cinnamon

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Add three heaping teaspoons to a mug. Fill mug with boiling water and stir. Enjoy!

Blessed Be, everyone.

Those are Pobble Thoughts (with a little help from her mother.) That and a buck fifty ~ hell, nevermind. The tea's on me.

3 comments:

Nemeria said...

Do they stil make Tang? I don't think I've seen that in a long time. I'll have to go look! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ah memories! I remember well receiving this recipe and making up supplies. Thanks for the reminder.

Hikaru said...

I am so making some once I get home.