Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A Page from Eloise

Here's what I like: Shopping in the city after dark.

Here's what I don't like: Living out of boxes.

Here's what I like: The smell of coffee in the morning.

Here's what I don't like: Spiders.

Here's what I like: People watching.

Here's what I don't like: Watching television.

Here's what I like: Groove and Ruben's new blog looks (and their blogs, too, but you know that because they are linked to mine and I'm picky)

Here's what I don't like: Licorice

Here's what I like: Snuggling down on my sofa, under a blanket with a crossword puzzle

Here's what I don't like: Running errands in the rain

And you...?

Those are Pobble Thoughts (hopefully to be added to with others' thoughts as well.) That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

2 comments:

Hikaru said...

I absolutely agree with the first two. I'm a voracious unpacker for that reason alone.

dondon009 said...

I like waking up each morning to find both dogs under the sheets snuggled next to me........

I don't like having to get out of bed and leaving them home alone...