Pages

Monday, December 12, 2005

Now That's Just WRONG

I love Christmas music. Love it. Listen to it from the Friday after Thanksgiving until sometime early January.

And I have a Christmas song stuck in my head. Going over and over and over and over and over again.

Bing's White Christmas? Nope. Nat's The Christmas Song? Not that either. Good King Wensceslas, Joy to the World or Silent Night? Still no. Not even anything by the Canadian Brass Ensemble, Manheim Steamroller or the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

Not me. Not tonight. Tonight, I have I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas stuck in my head.

And that, my fellow bloggers, is just wrong.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

4 comments:

christine mtm said...

thanks, thanks a lot!

dondon009 said...

OMG...... 1953 and who the hell is/was Gayla Peevey?

Yep, thanks to the miracle of the internet, I had to search this one since I've never heard of it before.... so of course I had to download it...... which means, now I'm humming the thing! UUGH....

Cognac at the Ritz bar.... sounds like a plan. Meet you there!

As for the Four Seasons, they take dogs.... which means, if the pooches travel, it's a must!

MrVorhias said...

The horror...The horror.

The sheer hippopotamous-ey horror.

>_<

Anonymous said...

I completely understand.

I have memorized the entire score of "My Little Pony Christmas", which has to be in the CD player of the van anytime the Girl Child is in the van.

Love, the One in VA