Pages

Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy Birthday, Lovely Cats!

Today is the Lovely Cats' birthday.

I have been honored to have her as my sister and friend for 21 years. Just recently, I found several old pictures of her and us. We range in age from 15 and 16 (respectively) to 20 and 21. We were hot stuff ~ and we've only gotten better.

No one knows me as well. No one supports me as completely. No one kicks me in the ass as effectively. No one makes me feel more loved. No one annoys me as consistently. No one has seen me through more. No one can piss me off as deeply. No one gives me more joy. I thank the Goddess every day of my life that the Lovely Cats is in this world ~ and particularly mine.


Go tell her happy birthday. She deserves it.

FindingAvalon3

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you tea with the teabag and spoon left in it.

1 comments:

christine mtm said...

and it's all mutual.

i love you too.