Pages

Monday, March 06, 2006

My New Best Friend

Yep, I have a new best friend. And I can hear you now: What about the Divine M? Or your Muppet? Yes, they will always have a special place in my heart. But neither of them can compete with this ~




My new best friend. My dishwasher. But it's not just a dishwasher. It's a countertop dishwasher. Which means it is small. Which means it is perfect for me and just me. Which means I don't have to fill a full-sized dishwasher to feel comfortable running it. Which means putting the dishes away doesn't take an hour. Yes, my countertop dishwasher. My new best friend.

Trust me, the Divine M and the Muppet understand.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

5 comments:

Jaded said...

I always wondered how well those things worked. Before Jadette came along, it would take a few days to fill the dishwasher enough to run it, so I'd thought of getting one of those. Now that she's here, somehow the 3 year old generates enough dishes that I have to run the full size one pretty much every day. Go figure.

Congrats on the new goodie. I hope you two are very happy together!

dondon009 said...

OMG that looks like a microwave oven..... are you rinsing your dished under running water and microwaving them dry?

I need to look in Target this week!

I hate washing dishes and keep promising myself an entire set of matching paper plates, cups, napkins and plastic cutlery!

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Very cool, I didn't know these existed. Hope you love it, can't imagine life without a dishwasher!

Trudy Booty Scooty said...

Kewl! I thought it was a microwave too! LOL

sttropezbutler said...

Wonders never cease.

STB