Pages

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday Ramblings

1. The lead singer of INXS is J.D. Fortune. That's just for Jaded. :)

2. This morning I woke up to an email from an ex. We broke up years ago. It started "Why do I still long for you?" Looks like I'm somebody's One Who Got Away.

3. This coming weekend, the Muppet and I are heading to the Divine M's and the Grill Master's house. Three of my favorite people together in one of my favorite places. I feel like a kid counting down until Christmas. Expect to hear more.

4. My doggie, Daisy, had a tumor removed from her butt. Yesterday we learned it was benign. TTG! This morning, she decided to celebrate by digging through my dirty laundry and wearing a pair of my underwear as a hat. I have no idea how long this went on before she chose to join me in the office. I am sorry I couldn't find my camera.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

6 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Sounds like you still got it, girl! What DID you say to the ex? Inquiring minds!

I laughed hard at Daisy's fashion sense. I saw dachshund puppies for sale a few weeks ago, and fell in love with them instantly. If they hadn't cost as much a house payment, I might have come home with one.

dondon009 said...

Isn't there just some tiny bit of satisfaction in receiving a letter from an ex.... with that type of comment?

As for Daisy, ya just gotta love her!

You have done something wonderful in accepting both Lionel and Daisy into your life. Of course you're being blessed with crazy antics and moment after moment of happy memories?

Jaded said...

Daisy and Jadette have much in common, it would appear...much to my dismay. Only Jadette puts them on like a sash...we call her the Underwear Warrior Princess.

Thank God the tumor was benign. Older dogs go through that. Our orange corgi is currently cultivating one on his head that will need to be dealt with shortly. It's frightening, however, so I know the relief you're feeling.

Any chance we're still on for April 1?

And thanks for #1. hehehe

christine mtm said...

if you knew the pobble like i do you'd all realize that there are many still pinning for her.

have a great time and send my love to them all!

Spider Girl said...

Hurrah for Daisy! :)

I like the way she celebrates.

Trudy Booty Scooty said...

I'm with Ruben....what'd ya say to the ex?
:)