Pages

Friday, March 17, 2006

Not the Post I Expected

This isn't a post about the weekend in the basement. That will come ~ as it deserves to come. This is a prayer request.

His name is RJ. He is the cousin of one of my dearest friends. He is 10 years old. Last winter, doctors discovered a tumor the size of a small grapefruit wrapping around his liver. He has been on chemo ever since. Today, the doctors attempted to remove the tumor only to discover it is attached to an artery. RJ lost a lot of blood and the tumor is currently believed to be inoperable. My friend will be in touch as he and the family learn more and I will keep you posted. Meanwhile, please, please pray, in whatever form that takes in your life. If you call it casting or prayer or sending warm fuzzies, I believe that it works. Feel free to fwd this post on as an email, link to it, post it on church/temple bulletin boards, announce it in bible study, offer it in your Circle ~ whatever.

Thank you.

Those are Pobble Thoughts and Pobble Prayers.

10 comments:

Spider Girl said...

I will, Pobble.

dondon009 said...

I hear you, and will do all I can.....

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Count me in.

Rose said...

I will definitely pray for this child. So sorry to hear this but I will put this in the prayer box...

Trudy Booty Scooty said...

Awww Pobble,

He's in my thoughts and prayers! So is his family.
xoxoxoox How scary. :(

Tai said...

I'm there, too.

CrackerLilo said...

Definitely. *hug*

sttropezbutler said...

I thought I'd left a comment earlier in the week. I've been coming by daily for an update and send nothing but positive thoughts!

STB

Trudy Booty Scooty said...

How's he doing Pobble? Any word?

Twisted Lady said...

I will definitely include this precious child in my thoughts...