Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

RJ Update

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your thoughts and concern. I will make sure my Dear One gets them. RJ is his cousin. It's public now so I don't feel like I am betraying a confidence by saying that.

At this point, RJ is back on chemo and doing reasonably well. Mostly, according to my Dear One, he's really pissed. We figure that's a good sign. ;) Doctors aren't willing to commit to much more than "Let's see what happens with this round of chemo" at this point. It's a slow, frustrating time for the family. However, as my Dear One and his Momma say, if having RJ around means being frustrated with doctors, they'll take being frustrated with doctors!

Those are Pobble Thoughts ~ and Pobble Thanks. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

1 comments:

dondon009 said...

One day at a time, right?

I will continue to hope.......

HUGS~