Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2006

ENOUGH!

This showed up in my inbox today:

Pobble, I just wanted you to know that (the closest thing you have ever had to an uncle) came home from the hospital last Tuesday and that afternoon Home Hospice came. The diagnosis is End Stages of failure to thrive. He has been so sick for so long. Most people on hospice have one thing that is fatal. He has many diseases that can't be cured. But you've known this. I'm just asking for your prayers for him to not suffer. While you're praying please remember me too. Love, (the closest thing you have to an aunt)

Can I stop now? *sigh* If you pray and however you pray, if you would please add Sue and Tim to your lists. Meanwhile, they buried RJ today. Yeah, I'm kinda done.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

6 comments:

dondon009 said...

December 2006 has not been the best of months, dear friend....

My thoughts are with you and sending positive energy your way.

Remember that this transplanted southers gentleman loves you.

Don~

nRT said...

You have had a rought Dec, you and your family are in my prayers. I hope 2007 is better.

Tai said...

I'm so sorry Pobble.

Please know my thoughts are with you.

Aisha T. said...

BP, sorry to hear about RJ and the bad news. I hope December starts to look up soon. Thinking about you in NYC!

prioritybooks said...

I said a prayer for you today...

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to read this. Hugs to you.

And I finally got a tip on sneaking thru beta blogger...I'm back to comment.