Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thanks

Thank you ~

~ to all of you, who have been so incredibly supportive during this time;
~ to Graziella, the Divine M and the Lovely Cats who have really gone above and beyond and know things no one else does;
~ to the FAEE who gets "I have to go right now" and doesn't even flinch;
~ and to my mom, yes, my mother, who has done everything right the last two weeks. Everything.

This weekend, I am heading to the basement. I am hoping to reset myself a bit and see if I can't salvage the rest of the holiday season. If I can, that's great. If I can't, that's okay too. But I would prefer being able to, I must be honest. Meanwhile, you'd be surprised how many people ~ and some of their names ~ who can't handle what I've been dumping on your people. Thank you for your grace and support.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh honey. i hope you are as ok as you can be right now. i think of you every single day however i'm stuck so far in my own damn muck it's hard to see over the top sometimes. {{{{{pobble}}}}}