Pages

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Peace

It's been a hard week. For me. For those I love. For those I work with. For those I work for.

I have been a good friend and colleague. I have been a bad friend and colleague. I have been caring, thoughtful, indifferent and negligent. As the people who support me have assured me, I have been very human. As I have assured the people I support, they have been very human. And we're all allowed.

With this long, hard week finally ~ thank the Goddess, finally ~ coming to an end, I offer you below some things that have brought me some peace with the hope that they do the same for you. Blessed be.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. May they bring you peace, with or without the buck fifty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the season of peace, joy, and love. Keep your mind at peace pobble because you are human and are allowed to be un-perfect (I'm not sure I'd want to know a perfect person anyway). Take joy in the fact that you many caring friends (who are not perfect either so they understand you). Remember you are loved by said friends probably for the ideosyncracies that make you imperfect (not all imperfections are all bad)

Love (and a cyber hug),
Pharmyard

christine mtm said...

go take a hot bath and get off the computer! ;)

i love you pobble.

2 Dollar Productions said...

Glad you made it through, and weeks like that can feel like years and so I hope you're not too drained from it all.

And you're right about the Snoopy cartoon.

ZooooM said...

If we were all perfect, we would never need each other. The imperfections keep people working together, like puzzle pieces. So in your "imperfection", you are actually helping.