Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Love the Lovely

Leave it to the Lovely Cats. Tonight in my inbox, I received not one, not two but three separate places to go explore. Most importantly, though, they came with directions from my house.

Yeah, we're 3000 miles apart. And yeah, she's dealing with some shit right now, herself. She still managed to come exploring with me. That's what she does. And she didn't even get an iced caramel latte out of it this time (and you thought I'd forgotten, silly cat.) See why I love her more than my luggage?

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you tea with the spoon left in the mug.

6 comments:

traci said...

Wow. Yay for you! And for the Lovely Cats!

ZooooM said...

You very much deserve a Cats in your life. I bet you've been lovely for her as well.

CrackerLilo said...

Oh, how wonderful!!!!

BostonPobble said...

Traci ~ Yes, YAY for the Lovely Cats, indeed.

Zoooom ~ Yeah, this is what she and I do for each other. And yes, we deserve each other.

CarckerLilo ~ Pretty cool, ain't it?

Hermes said...

Now all you need is an emergency kit for the excursion. I refer you to Scaredy Squirrel (http://www.scaredysquirrel.com/) who jumps into the unknown once a day. His kit contains antibacterial soap, a parachute, bug spray (to ward off kilelr bees), rubber gloves, surgical mask, calamine lotion, sardines (to distract the sharks), plus some other odds and ends that may come in handy when faced with green martians, poison ivy, germs, or any other hazard of the unknown. Juno's books can be quite helpful.

christine mtm said...

love you too