Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Mostly...



...I feel cheated. We were so close to being the friends we both suspected we could be.
...I want to scream. Why weren't you flying, dammit! Why weren't you?! You should've been fucking flying.
...I hurt for Lithus. Who is too far away for me to even be able to touch. Who always knew there would be another time to fly with you, to drink with you, to laugh with you.
...I ache for her. Who will think to tell her? Or is she alone with the news reports and wondering which one of you was flying?
...I don't want to hate him for flying. For his style of flying. For his arrogance. For his know-it-all attitude.
...I miss you. You don't die. You don't. Not like this.

Mostly...I hurt.

Dammit, Roark. Come walking down off that hill already. Okay?

4 comments:

kimber said...

You've got my prayers, BP. You're in my thoughts.

Nemeria said...

I thought of you as soon as I saw the article on CNN.com earlier today and almost shot off an email to make sure everyone was okay. I'm thankful that it wasn't Lithus and I'm so very sorry that there WAS someone you know/care for/love there. My thoughts are with you and Lithus.

ZooooM said...

My thoughts are with you. I don't know the full scope of this thing, but when you hurt I want more than anything for you not to hurt. =( Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I ache for you. I am crying with you. I wish I could be there and we could make "the geese fly in a V fromation" for him. I ache for Lithus. I will hold both of you in my thoughts and prayers. I am here for BOTH of you. Love you Miss You

Mitchell