Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Placeholder

Oooo! It's a busy day today. Here in NOLA, it is only 7:30 and I have already checked in with my editor, emailed an organization for whom I am an editor, and have to get out of the house. And I didn't get a post scheduled for today last night. So! My intention is to get back here and get a real post written this afternoon. At which point, you will have two to read today. Yay! And no, that won't buy me a day out there in the future, where I can skip posting because, after all, I posted twice back on the 18th. Nope, nope, nope.

However, two things come into play. First, I have noticed an uptick in early morning visitor activity, and wanted to make sure those of you who show up here early ~ which is any time before 10 am in my world ~ have something to read and know to come back for something more interesting later. Second, the road to hell and all that. My intentions are good. They really are. Posting something far more interesting than a place holder really is on the books for later. And...

Which brings us to having a placeholder until I can get back here later this afternoon.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

0 comments: