Pages

Friday, December 05, 2014

34 Posts In

I just looked at Lithus and said "I have nothing to write about. Nothing happened today." Of course, that's not entirely true.

He got his flight physical, so is cleared to work another year. This is a yearly event, and not a big deal, but is indeed something that happened today.

My editor continues to be amazing and has hooked me up with 2 weeks of articles so that I can get started on the rest of the month ~ which will allow me to have the entire time My Heart and Listener are in town off from work.

Operation Warrior Watch got hundreds of letters from children to send to the soldiers on their list. Hundreds. (Contact me if you want to help ~ which you can do, even though the event is Sunday)

On the social justice level, another unarmed black man was shot by a white cop. This time in Phoenix. Open season... 

And in terms of the holiday season, we found a really pretty piece for our door. It's made of twig (real wood) and greenery (plastic, but we'll replace that next year) and ~ and here's the part we love ~ is shaped like a star. I'll get a picture once we have it hung. While we embrace the commercial, secular holiday of Christmas, we try to keep our home as Pagan as possible. Stars on our doors are good.

So...yeah. A lot happened today. If it makes for interesting reading or not is a whole other question. But 34 posts into a nonstop blog-a-thon, I'm happy I'm managing to put words out there in front of you. Thanks for bearing with me.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.




0 comments: