Pages

Monday, December 01, 2014

Hands Up, Walk Out!

I don't go to school. I don't go to an office for work. I don't even have a heavy work load today that would allow me to not work this afternoon with any impact. But I can tell you about this:


From the website, Ferguson Action, on Monday, December 1st people around the country will be walking out of their schools and places of work in solidarity with Ferguson communities across the country effected by police violence.

Where? It can be any central location at your school or the area where you work . Consider if there is a place that has relevance to social justice such as a monument, chapel, or scene of previous protests.

It's soon, so I haven't given you much time. But it's important.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you more than coffee.


0 comments: