Pages

Monday, December 08, 2014

You Know Who You Are

A couple times recently, I've mentioned that I've got some friends going through some stuff. Here's the thing about the life I choose ~ it keeps me pretty far away from, and out of easy access to, my friends when they (or I) are going through some stuff. So I've learned to cheer from a distance, as best I can.  

That being said, if you need to hear these, if I know you need to hear them or not, here you go. From me, to you, dear friend...








If you've got anything along these lines that has helped you, or someone you love, please share them in the comments. I'll make sure they get to the right people.

Those are Pobble Thoughts, with some help from the internet. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee, vodka, mocha lattes, hot tea, or whatever else you drink.


0 comments: