Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing Day

December 26th. For those of you who don't know, this is the anniversary of my dad's death. As I've written earlier this season, I've missed him this year. However, this is not only the anniversary of my dad's death.

Today, Boxing Day, is a day to give back. And so we have. We walked up to Covenant House with nearly 50 toothbrushes and tubes of toothpaste. Originally, we'd planned on giving our Mac Money to them in the form of underwear and socks, as well. That plan changed slightly, but they still got a boatload of oral hygiene products.

The people who are getting the Mac Money did. It's actually nice to be able to spread it around a bit. It all means more love, after all.

And trust and believe, my dad would approve of that.



Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.




0 comments: