Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bored and Chatting...

In the "Well, duh" category...





What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


lip kiss
kiss on the lips - you're sweet and simple but
quite daring. you move for the kill confidently
knowing the other person wants the same thing.




If You Were A Barbie, Which Messed Up Version Would You Be?
brought to you by Quizilla



Barbie Got Back
Barbie Got Back! Go you! You're the closest thing
ever to a true black Barbie. Shake that fat
ass of yours.



which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla




kiss my ass2
congratulations. you are the kiss my ass happy
bunny. You don't care about anyone or anything.
You must be so proud





And the "Okay, whatever" category...




Who is your soul guardian?
brought to you by Quizilla



faerie
A faerie watches over you. You are charming and
cunning. You have a way with people that you
can lead them and they will follow. You're
active and ambitious. You're smart and
outgoing. You're faerie is always by your
side. Whether or not you may always see it,
your faerie is always there, keeping an eye on
you and protecting you. You're faerie is like
your conscious. It will always lead you down
the right path.






And finally, the "WTF??? You're kidding, right?" category...




Which Disney Movie are You??
brought to you by Quizilla


Pocahontas
Your Movie is Pocahontas



Which DISNEY character are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla



Bambi Result
Bambi

6 comments:

Jaded said...

Only did 2 of 'em... and got the same thing you did. I'm the Baby Got Back Barbie and have a faery as a soul guardian or whatever the heck that was.

Hope you're having a good weekend! I just bought tickets to go see Wicked in NY in January. Next I'm goin' to buy paint, and tomorrow I'm painting. Should be fun.

christine mtm said...

i got the fairy and the i hate you so much bunny. i was also pocohantas (hated that movie) and i was malificent (the evil queen from snow white!!!)

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is weird. I'm a kiss on the forehead, exotic dancer Barbie (lol), cute but psyco bunny, a sea wicken is my guardian (ha), I'm the movie Cinderella and I'm most like Mickey Mouse. What the heck?! But hey, it was fun.

The One in VA

dondon009 said...

Good Morning Bambi!

Wonderful to see you back (baby got back) from the world of silence!

I need medication when I click on Pobble Thoughts and find nothing new and interesting.

Have a great weekend in "I wish I were in BOSTON this time of year".

I was curious to find out which Disney character I'm most like. I am MALEFICIENT! Research indicates that I was in the 1959 Disney movie (not a pretty sight) Sleeping Beauty. OH and Disney auctions has a cookie jar available in my likeness! I may have to bid.....

dondon009 said...

Quick... get my medication!

I'm having Pobble Thoughts withdrawal symptoms at the moment.

Hope all is well........

Twisted Lady said...

I am Kiss My Ass Bunny, so true.


The Barbie one wouldn't let me take it. My guess? I'd be Ghetto Fabulous Barbie...

Snap!