Pages

Friday, October 21, 2005

I'm stealing from the Lovely Cats. She didn't tag me. I'm just stealing. And actually, I had this idea while I was hibernating but before I read her blog. Which no one will believe but her (because that's just the way our brains work) so I'll give her the credit. 'Cause while I thought of doing this, I had no idea where to find the quiz. And stealing from each other isn't stealing. It's borrowing. ;)

For those of you who do not read her blog (findingavalon3.blogspot), this is the final quiz given at the end of The Actor's Studio. I have always wanted to take it.

So, without further ado, drumroll please...



1. What is your favorite word? both, followed closely by yes

2. What is your least favorite word? wrong

3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually or emotionally? intelligence

4. What turns you off? unearned arrogance

5. What is your favorite curse word? fuck and all the derivatives thereof

6. What sound or noise do you love? wind through trees

7. What sound or noise do you hate? any being in pain, emotionally or physically (ok, and that really annoying person who thinks it's okay to start yelling because s/he's drunk at 3 a.m.)

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? casting agent

9. What profession would you not like to do? garbage collector or hygiene assistant

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?they're over there. just follow the singing.

Those are Pobble Thoughts (with a little help from some friends.) That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I couldn't resist. I'm a quiz person. Take it or leave it. Here it is...
The One in VA

1. What is your favorite word?
POSSIBLE

2. What is your least favorite word? CANNOT

3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
ENCOURAGEMENT

4. What turns you off? STUPIDITY, UNLIKE IGNORANCE. IGNORANCE IS NOT KNOWING,,,STUPIDITY IS KNOWING, BUT NOT CARING ANYWAY.

5. What is your favorite curse word? I HAVE MADE THEM ALL INTO "KIDDY CUSS WORDS" NOW.

6. What sound or noise do you love? BAGPIPE MUSIC

7. What sound or noise do you hate? FINGERNAILS ON A CHALKBOARD

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
MEDICAL ASSISTANT TO A PEDIATRICIAN

9. What profession would you not like to do? TEACHER AT ANY GRADE LEVEL

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE WAITING FOR YOU.