Pages

Sunday, October 09, 2005

DonDon's Tag

I'm It. DonDon gave me a very interesting tag. Here are the rules:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the 5th sentence (or close to it.)
4. Post that, along with these rules, in your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.


And the 5th sentence of my 23rd posting was:

"People are dying."

Pretty startling, huh? It was a post entitled "New Orleans." 'Nuff said, don't you think? Now, this could rapidly turn into a pretty depressing post. Unlike if it had been the 22nd posting which was practically an Ode To Life or the 24th, which was delightfully sarcastic. No, it had to be the 23rd ~ people dying in New Orleans. So, we will move along to the tagging section of our entertainment this evening...

1. The Lovely Cats (because I will always tag her, even when I don't really tag)
2. Nemeria (ditto)
3. Jaded
4. Blue Dog
5. The Butler (not sure if he reads this or not but if he does ~ hey! Tag!)

And I'm looking forward to reading the other tags DonDon left, too (yes, Cracker, Ruben, BrettCajun and Hikaruland, that's you!).

Those are Pobble Thoughts ~ past and present, with some help from DonDon. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

2 comments:

Hikaru said...

Yikes, You weren't kidding.

Jaded said...

Ok, so I did it. Sheesh. lol