Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Attention Ladies!

Sorry, guys, as much as I love you (and you know I do!), this offer is only open to my female readers. :( Maybe next time I'll do a book aimed at men and we'll leave the women out.

I am currently working up a proposal for a new book aimed specifically at women. An important part of the proposal is market research. In light of this, I have designed a quick questionnaire. If any of you would be interested/willing to take the time to fill it out, I would be so appreciative.

If you click on "view complete profile," you will discover I have linked my email. Just drop me a line and let me know that you want me to send you the questionnaire. Please put your blog name in the subject line so I don't delete it as spam!

Know something ~ I will absolutely maintain your anonymity not only with the questions and answers but here in cyberspace as well. Very little annoys me more than seeing someone leave a person's name in their comment section. If we had wanted our names out there, we would have put them out there. In case you hadn't noticed, I guard who I really am pretty carefully myself. I would never disrespect anyone here by doing anything less for them.

SO! Now that the serious part of the post is done, want to have some fun? Drop me a line. You may be helping create a new bestseller. ;)

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I'm ready when you are! Shoot me one of those questionnaires!

love ya-
The One in VA