Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thanks to Daisy

I steal from fellow bloggers. I admit it. I stole Ralph, the duck, from Phaggot (back in the day when he was called Gay Mad Housewife and had a penguin. Now there's a sentence one doesn't expect to write once, let alone ever again. I do wonder what happened to the penguin, though. Digressing...) I stole the idea of a new look from Ruben and Groove (who is also gone ~ maybe she and the penguin...nah.) And have stolen more from poor DonDon (including his time) than should be listed here.

Tonight's act of kleptomaia? A link from DaisyLand. Don't even bother opening the archives unless you have some time because you will keep wanting to read just one more. Thanks Daisy!
  • Overheard in New York


  • Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

    2 comments:

    CrackerLilo said...

    I link it, too, but I have such a long list of links.

    I love it! It really captures just how crazy NYC can be! :-)

    Rose said...

    No problem, everyone takes a little of this and a little of that.