Pages

Monday, January 30, 2006

For The One

I got this in an email from the One in VA. Thought it would make a good post, especially considering my brain is fried again (see numbers 29 and 30.)


1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 9:00
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Chronicles of Narnia
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE T.V. SHOW? MASH
5. WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? I had popcorn and cheese about 3:30 but it was the first thing I ate today
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? don't have one
7. FAVORITE CUISINE? Mexican
8. WHAT FOODS DO YOU DISLIKE? mushrooms and swimmy fish
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHIP FLAVOR? good old ruffles (but a cheese puff can hit the spot, too!)
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD AT THE MOMENT? Frankie...
11. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? 1998 jeep wrangler sport
12. FAVORITE SANDWICH? roast beef and provolone
13. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? being completely unaware
14. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? way too many to choose ~ my black velvet top; my men's pajamas; my grey jumper... too many.

15. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU Go? Morocco
16. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? um.... don't really have one
17. TO WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE? who's gonna retire?
18. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? 18th - surprise party. although I'm told I really enjoyed my 35th, too!
19. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? live ~ baseball; televised ~ football (esp my beloved Cowboys ~ although I am beginning to pull some for the Giants as well)20. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? nevada
21. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I doubt I'll get it back
22. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? see above
23. GOAL YOU HAVE FOR YOURSELF? be able to afford to move back to Boston in 3-5 years
24. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? Oct. 3
25. WHEN IS YOUR ANNIVERSARY? November 17th, BABY! (the divorce was final)
26. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT PERSON? night, night, night

28. PETS: Lionel and Daisy, my babies!
29. WHAT PROJECT(S) ARE YOU WORKING ON THESE DAYS? 3 nonfictions, 2 fictions, a proposal for a third fiction, organizing my apartment and a partridge in a pear tree
30. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE? I just sent my editor the backfill for the SAT words!

31. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? a theatre director
32. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? quite well, thank you for asking

34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? anything flamboyant
35. WHAT DATE ON THE CALENDAR ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO? Feb. 8

36. WHERE IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE EVER BEEN FROM HOME? Pune, India
37. SMALL THING(S) YOU REALLY ENJOY? sleeping as late as I'd like; instant messaging with friends; the feel of Lionel and Daisy up against my back while I sleep; my bear; falling asleep reading my book ... there seems to be a sleep theme here...


Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

3 comments:

CrackerLilo said...

Pearls are just congealed oyster spit. :-)

I guess I don't dare ask you about updating, if you take time off!

BostonPobble said...

Cracker ~ Oyster spit! What a GREAT image! You totally lost me on the rest of the comment though. Not quite sure what you were asking/saying. Do you mind trying again? My brain is fried these days.

Traci ~ Drop me an email! Oh, and I LOVE your new avatar. I'm a HUGE Snoopy fan. ;)

CrackerLilo said...

I was just trying to say that I would understand if you needed time off, because clearly you are very busy.

And my writing badly doesn't help. ;-)