Pages

Friday, January 20, 2006

New Links

Some other blogs have caught my attention. When you get a chance, check out Traci at Buttrrflyys, the gnightgirl at This Just In and Spider Girl. A friend of mine asked why I link some blogs and not others. Here's my eloquent, well-thought-out, meaningful reason. Wisdom for the ages. You ready?

I have no clue.

Seriously. There are just some blogs that I feel I want to have linked to mine. I don't even agree with some of them. (Got you thinking, now, don't I?) And, once I get to feeling like I want them linked, I link them. Sometimes it happens after one reading, as with Spider Girl. Sometimes it takes a while. But there is something in each one of these that I value for some reason. So, take a minute. Read them. If you value them, too, great. If not, okay. You don't have to link them to your blog. :) Pretty cool the way that works, isn't it?

Those are Pobble Thoughts (with some help from some new friends.) That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

5 comments:

Jaded said...

Traci is a blessing. She's been a link on my blog for, well, as long as I've known HOW to link others on my blog.

Tai said...

Well, now I'm reading YOUR blog (and it's lovely, btw) because your reading my dear friend SpiderGirls' blog...ain't it great!?!

Rose said...

I would like to link folks that I enjoy reading for many reasons, laughter, education and I like their writing voice/style. But I'm not good at linking and someone else does it for me. So if someone doesn't see their link but I visit often it is just because I haven't sent my stuff to my publicist who does that for me. But Pobble thoughts I love your tag line. That and a buck fifty-that's so cute to me. But I like your thoughts on life too.

Spider Girl said...

Thanks, Pobble, I appreciate the link. :)

dondon009 said...

I agree with you.....

Although I read a lot of blogs daily, those I really appreciate, (and an eclectic mix it is) I link to for my own convenience. If others check them out and enjoy them also.... so much better. I love seeing Pobble Thoughts on blogs I already link to.... it's nice to know that we appreciate some of the same writers.

Some blogs I read I haven't linked to yet.... no clue why but I probably will in time. I know they'll most likely post something that is particularly significant to me, and then the link will appear.