Pages

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Five Ways I Know I've Been Working Too Hard

5. The dogs have forgotten the concept of cooking. And doing dishes.

4. My Christian sister reminded me today was a holy day...for Pagans.

3. The last time I drank something without caffiene in it was... was... hm...

2. My laundry has been in the drier since Monday.

1. I know exactly when I put the coffee in the microwave to reheat it. It was yesterday ~ or last Tuesday.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee. Remembering to drink it is your department.

6 comments:

dondon009 said...

Very funny and so very like me!

Actually when I had my Orlando fiasco, the dogs dragged all the laundry to be washed into the living room and made a bed.

When I got home, they were sleeping on my worn clothes.

Cute or a "hint"?

christine mtm said...

hey, we all need to take time to pray.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Girl, will you feel like you're in "ok" place if I confide that I made coffee last week at 7 a.m., but left the coffee pot off...somewhere else? Got out of the shower looking forward to a cuppa...and found the kitchen flooded with coffee-type water and coffee grounds... I wish I could say I'm overworked, but no. La-la land would cover it.

You're doing greeeaaattttt! Say hi to the doogies for me.

Rose said...

I always know when I am working too hard-I get tired and forgetful.

CrackerLilo said...

Been there done that!

I usually forget Imbolc myself. Bad Witch, no incense...

Trudy Booty Scooty said...

Oh Sh*t! My clothes are still in the washing machine!!!!.....arghhh! Since...since....oh no...
I'm not sure!

Thanks for the reminder!
(trade ya the pile in my washer for the pile in your dryer)(c'mon! Don't pass up such a good deal! :) )