Pages

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Annoying in an Amusing Sort of Way

Lionel and Daisy have finally stopped pooping in my guest room in an attempt to bring my Dear One home. Now they are pooping in my closet instead.

Summer has come to Worcester. Last week, it was low-60s. Today it was high 80s. No adjustment period at all.

Now that it is warm, the windows are open, allowing me to hear my neighbors. Including the young man who spent most of an hour today singing "doot-doot-doot. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! doot-doot-doot. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Off-key, may I add.

One of my neighbors has the same phone as I do. I answered my phone three times today when it wasn't actually ringing. When I finally ignored it, I missed a call.

Lionel has learned to take the lid off the trash. He then hangs over the rim and rides the barrel down, Indiana Jones style, dumping it out all over the kitchen floor. I wish I had a video camera.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

6 comments:

Dreamer said...

*giggles* I want to see that, you need to video tape your puppy doing that.

If you do that, I'll videotape Alice mauling my sister...it's actually much cuter than it sounds.

80's? You've forgotten what it's like down here! Come vist again, the sun beckons more victims.

sttropezbutler said...

OK OK

I step away for a few days and Jeez...stuff happens.

Glad you got GREAT news and that all is okay.

Sorry about the pooches and the poop, but c'est la vie!

It was great to catch up and even better to find it was ALL GOOD!

STB

dondon009 said...

Don't cha just love them doggies!

Remember how easy and boring life was before you invited them into your home?

Well, maybe not boring, but just a little bit different... not quite as many surprises or amusing anecdotes.

On a more serious note, you my friend, are the best!

Remember that.......

OH, and I just got back from Pet Smart and some cute youngish ebony godlike creature tried to pick up the ole man..... how about that!

Now, I'm gonna take a nap after which I am gonna bbq in my crock pot.......

You sure can put me in a better mood~

CrackerLilo said...

You've got the makings of several YouTube videos right there. :-)

Aisha T. said...

*laugh* The phone thing would drive me BANANAS!

Krystal said...

My dog can open the front and back doors. Now I have to start locking them when we leave.

We're in the mid-90's. And my nearest neighbor is an acre or two away... I can run around totally nekid and no one would care...

except maybe those four sons of mine...